DTGTEX General Terms and Conditions of sale and warranty statement.
After purchase, DTGTEX will provide a user manual or user guide and training for the proper operation of the equipment listed in this invoice or quote, hereinafter "Machine." DTGTEX will train you on adequate printer operation of the Machine and provide you a training certification, maintenance, and replacement of consumable parts. Customers not participating in the training will void any warranties. In addition, DTGTEX will provide Customer with MSDS and instructions, in adherence with the MSDS, on proper operation of printer consumables; and adequate handling of the end product created by the Machine; it will be the Customer's responsibility to properly operate and adhere to instructions as well as provide appropriate handling instructions to the end-user of the products created by the Machine. Please see (Section 4, Liability) below.
DTGTEX will provide remote service support for the Machine for "12 months" or "24 months" (depending on your order) after the purchase date on printer mechanisms and components covered by the limited warranty. We will try to complete remote service as quickly as possible; we are not responsible for delays caused by factors beyond our control, including the manufacturer's delays, shipping to a regional service facility, or acts of God. Our support hours are Monday through Friday 8 am – 5 pm PST emergency and after-hours support can be scheduled with your sale rep if needed and is dealt with on a case by case basis. After the "12 or 24 months" purchase date, remote service will be billed to the Customer at DTGTEX standard rate. Warranty does not cover any onsite services or travel-related expenses to the customer site. The Customer has the option of purchasing an extended service warranty after the initial warranty expires. Service and support are strictly tied to only DTGTEX approved inks and chemicals for the 24 months. We cannot guarantee the performance of other equipment if we don't know what chemicals are being run through it. For that reason, service is billed at our standard rates if the Customer chooses to use 3rd party chemicals or products on our equipment.
- LIMITED WARRANTY
DTGTEX warrants to the Original Purchaser of the Machine against defects in material and workmanship, except for wear and tear, and except for consumable parts for "One or Two Years" from the date of original purchase. During the warranty period, we will substitute, repair, or, at our option, replace any parts covered by the limited warranty. The limited warranty covers the print head for 12 (twelve) months against head clogging because of head drying. The Wet Cap cleaning system must be used daily. The print head is replaceable once for the first year, and coverage ends after 12 (twelve) months. If the head is damaged or clogged due to improper use or head strike on a garment, this is not covered by the warranty. Full tests on the print head will be conducted, and if it's deemed it's clogged because of improper use or head strike damaged, the Customer will be responsible for the expenses related to repairing. The limited warranty does not cover consumable items due to normal wear such as damper filters, pump/capping stations, ink, ink lines, ink train, head carriage, Precoating spray. It does not apply if the Product has been damaged by accident or misuse, forces of nature, or as the result of service or modification performed by anyone other than DTGTEX. The print head is not covered if the head is damaged as a result of the head surface hitting the garment or media. The limited warranty does not cover or provide service support for any defects or damages or failure to the printer or any of its components, accessories ET all, caused by or resulting from:
- If you have extended downtime of over two weeks, then you must completely flush the printer and leave the cleaning solution in the ink path. However, the use of the wet cap system prevents the print head from drying and clogging. The ink has inherent pigments that start to settle all through the printer over time. It is in your best interest to contact us and completely flush out your printer if it is unused for more than two weeks. Failure to flush out your printer will be considered neglect and Improper or inadequate maintenance, which is not covered under any warranty.
- Improper site preparation or site conditions that do not conform to machine site specifications;
- Improper use or operation outside of the Specifications for the Product;
- Unauthorized modification;
- Unauthorized maintenance or repair;
- Abuse, neglect, improper use or maintenance, accident, fire or water damage, electrical disturbances, loss or damage in transit, work or modification by people other than DTGTEX employees or subcontractors, or other causes beyond DTGTEX control;
- Use of non DTGTEXmedia, ink, supplies and other products;
- Customer or third party supplied software, interfacing or supplies;
- Improper established communication between the machine and the customers chosen computer. Please refer to the product specifications to fully understand the system requirements of your computers systems to adequately run the Machine.
- Operators not properly trained and certified can cause damage to your printer. Ensure every operator is trained with a training certification on file with DTGTEX. Failure to properly train your users or employees will leave you exposed to damage to your printer that is not covered under warranty.
- DTGTEX has a very happy support staff which is eager to help you. We want to keep it that way and fully support our staff. We adhere to strict positivity policy on any type of abuse. If you abuse your support person with foul language, cursing, threats or some other harm we reserve the right to cancel your service and all warranties in this document would be voided.
DTGTEX, its affiliates, subcontractors, suppliers, subsidiaries, or agents are released from any liability in connection to consequential, incidental, or special damages, including but not limited to: damages for bodily injury or harm caused by the printer, damages for bodily injury or harm caused by the operation of the printer and or use of consumables (i.e., precoating spray, ink), damages for bodily injury or harm caused by the end product created with the printer and, or the consumables ( i.e., precoating spray, ink), loss or damages to the property of the Customer, facility proprietor or the end-user of the products created by Machine, damage or loss due to improper adherence to all supplied instructions, loss of use, loss of business, downtime costs or loss of profits. , charges for time and effort, damages relating to Customer's procurement of substitute products or services (i.e., "cost of the cover"), damages for loss of data, or software restoration, or any other legal theory. DTGTEX does not imply a warranty on our products for any particular purpose. It is up to our users to fully identify and test to ensure our products are right for you.
The Customer agrees to pay for the printer(s) in full before the Machine is installed. Warranties and support are null and void if you have unpaid invoices. Payment terms for printers & bundles are wire transfer, Company Check, or Cashiers Check. All other items we accept any major credit card.